Saturday, September 15, 2012

1 Year!!

One year ago, I was nine months pregnant and scheduled to be induced into labor on a Sunday night/early Monday morning.  That day I tried to get as much rest as I could because I knew I would not get any rest for A LONG TIME.  Nick was a nervous wreck that day, running around trying to get things done-mostly things that were already done but he wanted "to be sure".  We drove to the Hospital knowing that our lives were about to change forever.  When we got there Nick walked with me to check-in, then let me check in while he went to move the car.  I walked into the delivery room and got into the Hospital gown and 16 hours later Micah Christopher Brown was born.  (There is much more to the story, but I'll spare you the details-for those of wanting to know, just ask)  Micah was born on September 12th, 2011 at 12:55 PM- He was 7lbs. 11oz and 19 inches long.





                                                                    September 12, 2012
                                                                        1 Year old!!
I cant believe it's been a whole year!  I could go on and on right now about what we've been through this year and what I've learned, what Micah could do when and such but I wont because this would be a book (And honestly I'm not feeling fabulous today and Micah has been dealing with a giant cold since thursday and we are wiped!!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment